The Account Manager ensures the smooth handling of CivitasNow’s experiential and media campaigns. From communicating with all members of the team to facing clients on a daily basis. The Account Manager should be interested in CivitasNow’s client base and services in order to develop strong, meaningful relationships. This position works in tandem with all sectors of CivitasNow’s operations and reports directly to the Strategic Partnerships Director.
- Coordinates the planning and execution of client projects and campaigns (project management).
- Quality control of all items that are submitted to clients.
- Disclosing campaign details from client to team member, and vice versa.
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly - both internally and externally
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated.
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget working with the Creative Operations Director and applicable forms.
- Administrative tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised.
- Offering input and ideation when directed to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects.
Percentage of time spent:
- 60% in account service and communication
- 30% in production and project management
- 10% in on site management of campaigns and activations
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Tell us why you’re a good fit by sending your resume to Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org