CivitasNow is a fast-growing, award winning marketing agency based in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 2013, the firm has grown to serve clients nationwide in sports, tourism, retail, technology and more.
About the Position:
The Field Activation Manager (FAM) is responsible for executing CivitasNow’s marketing and event campaigns for our client's nationwide.
Ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills. Candidate would aid Field Activation Director in the management of marketing, planning and execution of “on tour” programs. The FAM will work to maximize ROI by supporting events and deployments that reflect our client’s identity in a clear, concise and strong manner while also being mindful of resource allocation towards all avenues of media deployment. This role will be a key member in the activation of all events, installations, and deployments.
- Location scouting for marketing objectives that fall in line with CivitasNow’s hyper-local approach
- Collaborate with Field Activation Director and CivitasNow leadership to help shape strategic approaches to campaigns
- Abilities to own and manage projects related to “quick-to-deploy” campaigns and Awesomatic Photo Booth events
- Recruit brand agents to join the CivitasNow Activation Team
- Manage project costs during deployment phases
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in grassroots style marketing and at least 1 year of management-style experience.
- Anyone with a proven background in marketing with venue/organizing experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of youth culture, this is key.
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting and training abilities.
- Should be able to adapt quickly and manage client relationships on site during campaigns.
- Must be proficient in digital and verbal communication.
- Strong planning and project management competencies.
- Ability to build strong teams.
- Creative mindset.
Don’t be stale. Get our attention.
Application materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org