Position: Photography & Content Intern
Location: Columbus, OH (with regional travel when necessary)
Time Commitment: Part-time (5-7+ hours/week, nights and weekend availability required)
Description: As a CivitasNow Intern, you will have the opportunity to be a crucial part of our agency and help us bring our clients’ campaigns to life. With clients in the public health, major league sports, and many other industries, every day will be different. In this fast-paced environment, we are looking for reliable, high energy rockstars to join our team and hit the ground running from Day One!
Specifically, as our Photography & Content Intern you will be responsible for all things techy. Primarily, this person will manage and upkeep the Awesomatic Photobooth brand in order to deliver the best experience to our clients. In addition, this person will assist on building digital training assets, creating campaign recap videos, and working with the CivitasNow team to capture the best content from every campaign.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Awesomatic Photobooth management
- On-site technical troubleshooting
- Video capture & editing
- On-site photography
- Content scheduling
- Working knowledge of Canon photography equipment
- Experience working with video & sound editing software
- Video animation skills are a plus
- Willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly
- Access to reliable transportation
- Marketing/advertising related background preferred
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Tell us why you’re a good fit by sending your resume to Lauren at email@example.com